Description Cloves Spices
cloves spices have an intensely deep sweet aroma and flavor. a distinct and undeniable warmth. This spice is simply that intense!
- 100% organic premium hand-picked directly from artisan farmers in Sri Lanka who still believe in old ways…
- Our Clove is the nail-shaped flower bud picked just prior to flower opening. It is then sun-dried vacuum packaged and sent directly to us…
- Cloves are used in the cuisine of Asian, African, Near, and Middle East countries, lending flavor to meats,
- curries, and marinades, as well as fruit such as apples, pears, or rhubarb…
- We are delighted to have found this organic top-quality product, directly from the kindest farmers,
- it’s an honor and a blessing to work with people so passionate about what they do…
it also contains a compound called eugenol, which has been shown to act as a natural antioxidant.
In fact, a test-tube study found that eugenol stopped oxidative damage caused by
free radicals five times more effective than vitamin E, another potent antioxidant (9Trusted Source).
Including cloves in your diet along with other antioxidant-rich foods can help improve your overall health.
Some research suggests that the compounds found in cloves might help protect against cancer.